You are here
This position is now filled
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
The client is an industry leader based in the North Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Currently they are seeking and experienced and reliable Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team in a permanent position.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up outstanding debtors
- Responding to queries that may result from chasing monies
- Maintaining and updating customer profiles and portfolios
- Maintaining and monitor customers' credit limits.
- Managing suspended accounts.
- Sending reminder notices to all overdue accounts.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Sending month end customer statements.
- Complete debtors end of month procedure and reports.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy on debtors' administration
- Performing other related duties as required
- Allocation and processing all receipts include credit card payments
- Maintaining accounts receivable ledgers and reconciliations
- Processing and checking all new credit applications
- Processing credit note requests.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a full function Accounts Receivable position. You will have previously worked in a high volume environment and be efficient and accurate with your work. Previous SAP or Attache experience preferred but not essential to be successful in this role.
What's on Offer
- On site parking
- Attractive salary
- Permanent full time work