You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Government position
About Our Client
I am currently working with one of the largest State Government Departments. Based out of their Western Sydney office, my client has a large shared service division, encompassing Accounts Payable, Receivable and Payroll. A successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join their high performing AR team at the beginning of 2017.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, key requirements of the role include:
- Ensure compliance to credit policies as well as accounts receivable procedures
- Maintain vendor Master Data
- Banking and allocation of payments
- Responsibility for Direct debit and Auto Credit Card payment facilities
- Review disputes/collection delays with credit manager and sales reps
- Liaison with sales and customer service department for accounts/orders on hold
- Outbound/Inbound calls and liaising with customers
- Various ad-hoc duties including; weekly/monthly statement emailing/faxing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will be a driven credit individual with the background and proven record to support a fast paced and full functional role. A keen eye for detail, time management and quick thinking nature as well as a passion and motivation for working, whilst being a communicative and team-oriented member of the greater business is essential. Demonstrating a positive and results driven attitude, you will possess exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience within Accounts Receivable, as well as an Intermediate level knowledge of Excel.
Additionally, prior experience within the Government Sector is highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Close proximity to public transport
- Dynamic organisational culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow with a large business
- Long term career prospects