You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- CBD Location
- Long-term career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, English language training and settlement services, creative media education, workforce education and student recruitment.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Full function Accounts Receivable invoice processing
- Preparing, reviewing and disbursing invoices
- Preparing bank deposits and performing related banking
- Assisting with monthly reporting and analysis
- Maintaining and updating client accounts and records
- Performing ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you must have experience in a similar accounts receivable position. You will be computer literate, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have intermediate knowledge of MS Excel. The appropriate candidate will express an ability to work independently and utilise a level of initiative. This position requires a team player that exhibits flexibility for different tasks and a willingness to learn.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Global organisation
- Outstanding long-term career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Values driven and an equal opportunity employer.