You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Fast growing, family owned business
- Fast paced, dynamic role
About Our Client
Our client was established in Melbourne almost two decades ago and has experience rapid growth within the last year. They originated as a family owned business and have built a strong culture based on trust, loyalty and respect. Based on the city fringe of Melbourne and accessible by public transport, a permanent need has arisen for a skilled Accounts Receivable Officer to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable manager and starting on the 6th of February, you will be responsible for the following functions on a daily basis.
- Raising a high volume of accounts receivable invoices daily
- Investigating invoices for disparities
- Allocation of debtor payments
- Answering customer queries when necessary
- Any other ad-hoc duties when required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a high attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Being part of and contributing to a team will be important to you and you will be able to hit certain KPI's on a daily basis. Previous experience working with Oracle is preferred however is not essential and the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
What's on Offer
- Fast growing business
- Team orientated culture
- State of the art offices located near public transport