You are here
Accounts Receivable Officer
Attractive Hourly Rate
Well known household name
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well-known Retail company with a reputation for being a dynamic and industry leading business in Melbourne's Northern suburbs. They are currently restructuring the team due to an increase in work load and are seeking a professional and hard working Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team.
Reporting into the Rebate Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal and external stake holders
- Credit control
- Purchase orders
- Collection calls
- Accounts receivable invoicing
- Managing ledger of clients
- Resolving queries/issues
- Payment plans
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have previously working an a high value full function Accounts Receivable position.
- Experience within the retail space would be advantageous upon application
- 2-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience and an intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS excel is necessary for the role.
- large ERP system knowledge would be preferable
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- New state of the art offices
- On site parking