You are here
Admin Assistant - MANDARIN SPEAKING
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Banksmeadow Location
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious global beauty organisation with headquarters based in Singapore. A position has recently become vacant for an Admin Assistant to join the Sales Team!
Reporting into the Retail manager, key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provide support to the sales team in administrative matters
- Responsible for raising all Purchase Requisition (PR) for Beauty Advisors, counters & business related matters
- Compile and consolidate Beauty Advisors' purchase items, incentives and voucher pay-out
- Allocate sample products (e.g. Goods with Purchase, self-assembled bags) accordingly to regions and respective counter doors
- Prepare and assist in the filling of templates for various accounts and ensure that orders from retailers are accurate
- Check orders and suggest for alternatives in the event of discontinued items and/or out-of-stock situations
- Assist the accounting department with A/R and A/P issues.
- Any other ad-hoc matters assigned
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a vibrant and switched-on administrator with minimum 2 years' administration experience. It is crucial that you are fluent in both English and Mandarin. You must have very strong communication, coordination and planning skills and be an avid team player!
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Banksmeadow location
- Excellent opportunity to gain industry experience