You are here
Admin Support Officer
- Highly autonomous role
- Team oriented position liaising with stakeholders
About Our Client
This position is working as part of a local government. As an organisation they're well known for their autonomous operations. Our client prides themselves on their customer service and ability to problem solve.
To fulfil this role, you will need to be able to facilitate efficient administrative support in the areas of building control and permit processing. Additionally, this role also relies on accurate and timely information, along with excellent customer service. Other responsibilities include:
- Administrative support
- Scheduling and preparing of meetings
- Minute taking
- Researching and processing legal documents
- Receive, record and monitor applications
- Maintain databases
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Well-developed communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Adept organisation and time management skills
- Extraordinary customer service
- Previous experience in a building or construction admin role
In order to be eligible for this position your written and verbal communication skills must be efficient. As a liaison you will be dealing with all Staff members, Builders & Developers, and Ratepayers. In addition, your ability to manage your time, provide great customer service and remain organised is also crucial to successfully fill this role.
What's on Offer
Applicants with proficient computing and literacy skills must also exhibit the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Our client is located in North Perth and is offering an immediate start in this temporary role.