You are here
Administration and Business Support Roles
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Immediate Start Potential
About Our Client
At Page Personnel, we connect our personable and highly competent candidates with leading employers who are seeking individuals to fulfil their contracting vacancies. This is an opportunity to register for contracting opportunities - encompassing Administration, Reception, Data Entry, Personal and Executive Support roles - within leading Australian and international organisations.
In these business support roles, you will perform a variety of duties that will encompass:
- Providing high-level administrative support;
- Assisting with projects and event coordination;
- Developing critical business documents: editing, proofreading, and formatting;
- Fielding, transferring and screening telephone calls for team members;
- Managing the organisation's documentation: e-filing, paper filing and archiving duties
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will be looking for contracting opportunities to broaden their professional skill-set, and will demonstrate a dedicated and conscientious approach to delivering exceptional administrative support. A high proficiency in using MS Office Suite is essential.
What's on Offer
This is a valuable opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of different industries, to broaden your professional skill set, and to build your experience as an exceptional administrator. Contracting opportunities provide both enhanced flexibility and attractive hourly rates.