You are here
Administration and HR Manager
- Progressive Advisory and Funds Management Firm
- Passionate and Talented Team
About Our Client
MAI Capital is an advisory and funds management firm that supports and partners with growing companies, entrepreneurs, managers and investors by bringing together people, strategy and capital. With a key focus on leveraging cross boarder relationships and an in-depth understanding of China, MAI Capital provides expert networks, capital partners and advisory services to enable growth, success and value creation.
Reporting to the Managing Partner and joining this talented and passionate team, your role will be broad and commercially focussed. Specifically, your role will encompass the overall management of the administration and finance function and include:
- Supporting the Managing Director and Investment Director in all facets of administration including diary and email management
- Draft and proof critical business documentation including reports, presentations and briefs
- Coordinate all components of overseas Roadshows including itineraries, travel, meetings and transportation
- Manage all finance for the group including accounts payable/receivable and payroll entry as well as key liaison with the external accountant
- Coordinate all expense management and reconciliations
- Acting as the key stakeholder for corporate PR across MAI Capital.
Furthermore, your position will extend to playing a key role within human resources and include:
- Coordinating the recruitment, induction and on-boarding of MAI Capital staff
- Manage and monitor staff leave requests, assist with staff reviews and as well as career development programs
- Manage and coordinate team development and training activities.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have demonstrable experience working in a broad focussed role either in an Office Manager or Executive Assistant position, where you have had exposure to accounting and human resources. You will be mentally agile, passionate about your role and have a genuine interest in using your initiative to continually improve performance or business processes. As a key part of the MAI Capital group, you will have a team first mentality with an appreciation for mentoring and staff development. This would suit an individual with a strong work ethic that is dedicated and committed, coupled with a strong desire to succeed. Candidates who have previously worked within an international business, multi-company office and/or funds management organisation will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
MAI Capital fosters a passionate and open-minded collaborative culture. As a valued employee, you will join a talented team and be rewarded with an attractive salary package and staff benefits.