You are here
Administration Assistant - 4 week temporary assignment
Attention to detail imperative
About Our Client
Our client is an established and highly regarded partner of the mining industry. To assist with a peak in workload, they are looking for someone to assist their current administration team for a period of approximately four weeks.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Meeting and greeting a high volume of clients and visitors
- Arranging meeting room bookings and maintaining rooms
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Disbursement of mail and client correspondence and courier management
- Maintaining company databases and updating process documentation
- Booking domestic and international travel including flights, accommodation and cars
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you should be professionally presented, with a friendly and outgoing personality. You must be client focused and have strong experience within an administration or personal assistant position.
You will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience communicating with all levels of Management, including CEO and Board
- A proactive approach to tasks whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to take ownership and work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A polished, professional and corporate approach to all that you do
What's on Offer
This is your opportunity to gain access to a large and prestigious organization on a temporary basis. The position will ideally begin immediately and run for 4 weeks. To be considered for this role, please apply online today.