You are here
Administration Assistant - Financial Planners
- Permanent full time role
- Great company culture
About Our Client
My client are a successful financial planning and wealth management firm. They are a small office and ideally seeking the right candidate who enjoys working hard and supporting a successful team. The success of the firm is built on the exceptional service provided to clients and they are seeking an Administrator who is passionate about their role.
The key duties of this role will be too:
- Answer all telephone calls and meet and greet clients
- Build and maintain trustworthy relationships with financial advisors and clients as well as external stakeholders
- Arranging meetings for the team and booking rooms
- Works with team members to prepare for client meetings. Prepares documents, including correspondence, presentations, proposals, and reports
- Conduct research, gathering data and monitor client account activity
- Ensure accurate and updated information is maintained in CRM System, including phone calls, client actions/requests and meeting notes
- Prepare client applications
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will be a motivated self starter who likes working in a small team environment. You will be professional, have exceptional attention to detail as well as team building capability.
Experience in the financial planning industry will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- $50,000 plus Super
- Fantastic team