You are here
Administration Assistant - Human Resources
- Market Leader in Manufacturing
- Globally Recognized Iconic Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturer with an iconic brand and product portfolio that is instantly recognised by consumers across the globe. As a global market leader, our client has revolutionised the industry through its delivery of technological innovation.
In this pivotal position, your responsibilities will be broad and focus on the delivery of high level support to the Manager of Human Resources. Specifically, you will;
- Manage all aspects of senior meetings, from scheduling meetings to initiating new tasks in accordance with meeting-minutes
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders across the organisation
- Control expense management, and prepare forecasts in consultation with the HR Manager
- Project manage initiatives undertaken by the Human Resources Team
- Coordinate the use of various multimedia types to load presentations and business documents
- Plan travel bookings both internationally and domestically
- Manage the key reporting requirements for the HR Division on a weekly and monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be an adaptable individual who is able to work in a fast paced environment and ideally have proven experience within a Team Assistant position. The proficient use of MS Office Suite is crucial to performing this role. To be successful in this role you will also possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrate a proactive and results oriented approach to delivering the highest standard of work. Candidates who have worked in a role supporting a HR Team will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to provide key support to the HR Manager of an iconic, global brand. This impressive organisation is deeply committed to developing its employees by supporting everyone to maximise their career potential. In joining this dynamic and collaborative team, you will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package.