You are here
Administration Assistant / Reception
- City Fringe Location
- Market Leader in the Construction Industry
About Our Client
Our client is experiencing an exciting period of growth, as it continues to consolidate its market position in Australia. This dynamic organisation is seeking an enthusiastic individual with a fresh approach to join its busy team.
As the Administration Assistant, you will perform a crucial support role encompassing a variety of responsibilities that will include;
- Fielding, transferring and screening telephone calls for team members
- Providing administrative support to the finance team
- Developing critical business documents including editing, proofreading, and formatting
- Managing the organisation's documentation: e-filing, paper filing and archiving duties
- Assisting with projects and event coordination
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess a dedicated and conscientious approach to delivering exceptional administrative support. Experience with MS Office Suite is essential to successfully performing this role. Previous experience in administrative support will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is a valuable opportunity to build your administration career within a fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will be rewarded with career development and a competitive remuneration package.