You are here
- Geelong location
- Leading national law firm
About Our Client
This industry leading law firm have established a reputable brand throughout their 50 years in operation. They have founded their business on placing the up most importance on the needs of their clients and servicing the community.
As the administrative assistant you will play an integral role in supporting the team. You will be undertaking the following duties:
- Assisting the legal team with a high calibre of administrative support
- Acting as the first point of contact when answering and directing phone calls
- Receiving and distribution important documents/mail in an efficient and cautious manner
- Processing of correspondence and documentation to clients and relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring the client database is updated and accurate information is maintained
- Providing a superior degree of service when liaising with clients
- Responding to the queries of clients in and timely and professional manner
- Coordination the opening and closing of legal files upon the request of relevant colleges
The Successful Applicant
You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with an insight into legal principles and procedures. You will have a track recording being a strong administrator and have the ability to develop and maintain working relationships facilitated by excellent verbal and written communication capabilities. You will be eager to immerse yourself within a constantly evolving environment presenting you with challenging situations to stimulate your working day. The ability to engage in team work will be required as well as capability to work autonomously. You will also be able to successfully engage in time management working effectively under pressure. To enable the successful completion of duties of your role, you will also be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
What's on Offer
In this role you will be working within a passionate and dynamic work place. You will be surrounded by successful, motivated individuals who support self development and the broadening of your skill set. Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with an attractive salary and constant opportunity for growth.