You are here
- Develop and utilize your administration skills
- Opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Due to the companies recent growth another administration assistant is needed to join the team.
You will assist the organisation with everyday administration tasks. Key duties will include:
- Diary management;
- Meeting and greeting clients whilst providing an exceptional standard of customer service;
- Maintaining a shared inbox;
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner;
- Attending to emails, scanning, binding and archiving;
- Maintaining a client database;
- Administration duties and procurement of all office supplies;
- Creating and modifying documents using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required for this role are:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Always come across in a professional manner throughout all customer interactions;
- Comfortable mutli-tasking under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Must come from a Reception or Administrative background;
- Must be able to work on a very busy desk.
What's on Offer
- Full time working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Brisbane CBD;
- Must have full working right.