You are here
- Experienced Administration Assistant to join reputable Government Department
- 3 month contract, located in Macquarie Park, Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a leading public-sector Government agency located in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
The organisation offers professional development across many sectors of the broader government body in order to provide top quality service to the NSW population.
The successful candidate will provide high level administrative support to a small team in a team-orientated working environment.
As an administrative assistant, key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Organise meetings and help coordinate internal events including catering and set-up
- Provide administrative and related support in preparing documents, reports and spreadsheets
- Use of databases including TRIM to collate and maintain data and information
- Manage telephone enquiries and correspondences in ensuring enquiries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Relevant qualifications in secretarial/personal assistant studies and office/business administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Initiative and self-motivation when approaches tasks at hand
What's on Offer
- 3 month contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Parking on-site