You are here
- Competitive hourly rates
- Chance to boost your Administrative skill sets
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent and established business with the professional services sector, specialising in business consultancy of a financial nature. The company was founded over 80 years ago in Europe and has since evolved in to a globally recognised firm with offices in over 20 countries. Due to this continual expansion support needs grow accordingly and an opportunity has arisen for two administration assistants to join the team and make a valuable contribution.
The role will be highly varied and no day will be the same. You will build upon your existing administration skill set and learn new industry-specific methodologies. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Collating and preparing reports and documents;
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Being the first point of contact for facilities and building maintenance issues;
- Providing basic IT support;
- Organising meeting rooms;
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies; and
- Providing general administrative support.
The Successful Applicant
Our successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, previous exposure the professional services or corporate environment will be highly regarded. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail and a great sense of initiative. You will be self-motivated and have a passion for supporting the wider team. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suit is essential, as is a positive and enthusiastic attitude that will be at the forefront of every task at hand.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about providing support to a fantastic team of people. competitive rates available and an easily-accessible location in Alexandria.