You are here
Administration / Marketing Assistant
- Exciting varied role
- Central Burwood location
About Our Client
Join a privately owned company, proficient in supply chain and logistics management, who pride themselves on achieving sustainable processes across the entire product lifestyle. Our client works on varying projects across a number of different countries.
This newly created position is crucial to the success of the business. You will be reporting directly to a number of stakeholders and play a pivotal role in customer interactions and representing the company. Your main responsibilities are;
- Managing client events
- Developing solutions for vendors
- Updating the CRM database
- Tender and proposal writing and submission
- Supporting the marketing team with online communication
- Meeting overall company sales targets
- Creating presentations and reports
- Sourcing solutions for operational activity
- Supporting campaigns and events which are developed by the management team
The Successful Applicant
It is important to have a proven track record of strong planning and organisational skills, as well as documentation processing.
To be successful in this role, you will be a hardworking, team orientated and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to get exposure across a variety of different roles and responsibilities. You will be able to foresee the needs of the customers and provide solutions when possible. We are looking for someone who has displays flair in communication and is able to build positive relationships with key business stakeholders. Having a fun, and self-motivated attitude is ideal.
What's on Offer
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Gain experience over a variety of roles
- Work in a vibrant environment