You are here
Administration Officer & Receptionist
Long-term opportunity in the Eastern suburbs
Modern offices & on-site parking
About Our Client
My client offers the best performing products in Australia when it comes to power tools, accessories and consumables supported by the best pre- as well as after sales service in the market. As an importer and wholesaler of premium power tools and related products, mainly sourced from Germany and other European suppliers, our client prides themselves on top quality in products and customer service.
As an Administration Officer & Receptionist your tasks will involve but are not limited to;
- Providing administration experience to the team & all their daily needs including diary management, travel coordination & report writing.
- Answering customer enquiries;
- Liaison with a range of internal & external stakeholders;
- Opportunity to get hands on experience within exciting upcoming projects;
- Providing relief Reception duties when required;
- Data entry into Microsoft Excel, SAP, CRM & other internal databases
- Providing ad hoc administration support when necessary
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for candidates with a broad range of backgrounds who possess excellent customer service skills, excellent communication skills both verbal & written, strong knowledge of all MS Office Suite Applications, SAP, CRM & can quickly adapt to new internal databases. You will be driven, passionate & proactive within the work environment. You will be a great example to all staff & will have an open & direct communicative approach. You will enjoy participating in all in & out of office events and thrive on a dynamic workplace environment. The successful candidate must want to lean & further develop themselves.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic team environment
- Long-term opportunity in the Eastern suburbs
- Modern offices & on-site parking