You are here
Administration Officer / Receptionist
An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture
A competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known service provider in the Insurance sector who pride themselves on prioritising customer service and the development of their staff. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator/Receptionist to join their dynamic support team.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all client interactions - face to face, over the phone and via email;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, all-rounder duties assisting the team.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met by keeping clear and thorough customer records;
- Completing daily task reports for the director and business development team.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of products and services in the organization;
- Assist with administrative functions associated with events
- Tidy the kitchen area on a daily basis-
- Ad hoc administrative support of the team as required including filing, printing and binding
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has demonstrated and proven background in a similar role, with at 2 years' experience as a Receptionist/secretary. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven mastery of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel. You will be professionally presented and be able to interact confidently with people of all levels from seniority staff members to customers. Furthermore, you will be a positive and motivated individual who takes ownership of the role whilst working as a part of a high performing and passionate team.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package;
- An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture
- Interstate travel for training