You are here
- Convenient location in Bayswater
- Excellent team culture
About Our Client
Our Client is a well established organisation with over 70 years of experience in the Victorian construction industry. A diversified builder that has a range of varied projects, they have a passion for success, high work ethic and a commitment to every project. They have a strong clientele that results in large corporate repeat business. This is a company that prides themselves on having a great team culture and providing training opportunities to set people up for success.
In this role, the key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate and manage trades
- Manage and maintain an effective cost control and reporting system
- Analyse and input project budgets
- Lead in organising contracts, processing quotes and updating variations
- Manage the relevant documentation from inspections and building surveyor
- Coordinate the accurate processing of accounts
- Support and work with the Project manager, estimators and the wider team
This is varied support role where you be working in a fast paced and stable environment. The Administration Officer position will possess a proactive manner and professionalism who is able to provide support across a range of functions.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role as an Administration officer, you will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Having a proficient knowledge of Microsoft office suite will also be required. Previous experience as an administrator with a commercial construction background will be highly regarded. You should be able to work both autonomously and in a team based environment as well as excellent time management and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and office
- Competitive salary package depending on your prior experience
- Career opportunities