You are here
This position is now filled
- Experienced Administration Officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Our Client
My client, established in the 1990's is industry-recognised for bridging the gap between tertiary studies and a career in psychology.
The company prides themselves on their friendly and interactive working environment with a focus on students, supervisors and staff coordination.
The company is conveniently located in Crow's Nest, a short stroll from St Leonard's station and bus stations.
The role will involve providing administrative support so the ideal candidate would be someone with proficient communication and computing skills.
This opportunity also offers the potential for growth in the role.
In the role as Administration Officer duties will include but is not limited to:
- General receptionist duties including filing and dispatching mail
- Office maintenance including managing stationary supplies and staff amenities
- Coordinating and reviewing company procedures
- Liaising with students and supervisors
The Successful Applicant
For this role, my client is looking for the following qualities:
- Well-presented, confident and self-motivated
- Strong communicative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a group environment
- Good team player open to potential growth in the role
What's on Offer
The role will be part-time, 20 hours per week between Monday to Friday with room for flexibility.
This role is offering a salary commensurated to skills and experience of the candidate, ranging between $25-28 per hour plus super.
Ideally this role will suit someone looking for part-time work with previous experience looking to gain experience within this specialised industry.