You are here
- Immediate opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator
- A 6-8 month contract, full-time located in Gladesville, Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a leading public-sector Government agency located in Gladesville, Sydney.
The organisation offers professional development across many sectors of the broader government body in order to provide top quality service to the NSW population.
The successful candidate will provide high level administrative support to a team of 6, reporting to the Program Coordinator in a team-orientated working environment.
As an administrative officer, key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide administrative and related support to the Program and Project Coordinators in preparing documents, reports and spreadsheets
- Organise meetings and events including the preparation and sourcing of venues and travel requirements
- Use of databases including TRIM to collate and maintain data and information
- Manage telephone enquiries and correspondences in ensuring enquiries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- TRIM system experience
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Background or interest in event coordination
- Relevant qualifications in secretarial/personal assistant studies and office/business administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Initiative and self-motivation when approaches tasks at hand
What's on Offer
- 6-8 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Highly competitive salary
- Parking on-site