You are here
This position is now filled
Administrator - NFP
- Immediate start + possible contract extension
- Unique opportunity to gain experience in the NFP sector
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Not For Profit organisation with offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD and a culture centered on respect and self-development. As they approach the busy Christmas period, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hard-working Administrative Assistant to join their passionate team.
As an integral member of the Office Support team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and HR Director;
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients including phone, email and face-to-face interactions and independently managing all online enquiries;
- Formatting all documents and reports to ensure professional presentation;
- Maintaining internal records on excel in a timely and accurate manner;
- Coordinating basic HR Administration such as posting Advertisements, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks;
- Assisting in organising corporate events for staff and external stakeholders; and
- Completing all administrative support duties as required by the team including filing, photocopying and proof reading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years administration experience and will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as evident in proficiency in MS Office Suite. You will be an organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required. Given the nature of this role, you will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Finally, the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and hardworking and will fit in with a passionate team.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Immediate start for a short-term contract with likely extension;
- Convenient CBD location, close to public transport; and
- A friendly and dynamic workplace culture and great opportunity to gain experience in the NFP sector.