You are here
Administrator - Private Equity
- Immediate start
- Exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled EA
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Finance firm with offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. With a small but impressive team, our client prides themselves on fostering a culture of innovation and boasts a reputable and growing client base. Due to the growth of their presence in Sydney, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join the team, working closely alongside a high performing team of Financial professionals.
Working closely alongside a close-knit team of Financial professionals and reporting into the EA/Office Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Executive Assistant in travel bookings and diary management;
- Processing expenses using an internal system;
- Coordinating all necessary administration behind financial processes such as transactional raisings;
- Acting as the go-to person for the compilation of presentations;
- Independently coordinating professional events including road shows, pitches and conferences; and
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will preferably have experience in the Banking/Finance sector and will have a previous track record of providing Administrative support. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an intermediate knowledge of the MS Office Suite. You will possess the ability to prioritise between conflicting tasks and will thrive when working both independently and within a high performing team. Given the nature of our client you will be a professionally presented individual who is confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Finally, you will be an enthusiastic and adaptable individual who is happy to work in an ever evolving organisation and role.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start;
- Competitive salary package;
- Close-knit organisational culture; and
- Unique opportunity to work alongside an experienced and highly skilled Executive Assistant.