You are here
Administrator with SharePoint Experience
Attractive Salary Package
Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is committed to making a positive impact on society and the economy providing support to directors, senior leaders from the business.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provide a high level of Administration support to the wider team using SharePoint;
- Managing procurement processes of materials;
- Organising travel arrangements;
- Maintaining the database and inputting relevant data;
- Preparing and analysing reports; and
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must:
- Have worked in a professional services background;
- Possess at least 3 years' experience in an Administration support role;
- Have used a Learning Management System with SharePoint experience;
- Full working rights;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to multi task;
- High level attention to detail;
- Strong data entry skills; and
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive annual package;
- Full-time position;
- Ongoing training and professional development; and
- Sydney CBD location.