You are here
- Temporary assignment
- South Melbourne Location
About Our Client
Our client is an employer of choice, which operates at a national level. This organisation seeks enthusiastic employees that have a genuine interest in assisting a busy and growing team.
In this role administrative support role, your responsibilities will be varied and include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the a number of employees with all administrative tasks
- Answering all incoming calls and emails
- Updating all internal data bases
- Report writing for internal and external use
- Generalist administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have had at least 2 years in a similar role within the Professional Services environment. Similarly you will possess great communication skills both written and verbal, as well as understanding the importance of effective time management skills. Having had experience writing documents at is a high level will be highly regarded. If you portray a positive attitude and a hard work ethic, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
What's on Offer
- Great organisational culture
- Competitive hourly rate