You are here
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience
- Friendly and dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable international professional services firm that is recognised as an employer of choice in both Australia and abroad. Due to an expected expansion of their activities, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an Administrator/rRceptionist to join their friendly and dynamic support team.
This role will involve both reception and general administration duties. As such, key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients including phone, email and face-to-face interactions;
- Managing the meeting room bookings system;
- Formatting all documents and reports to ensure professional presentation;
- Maintaining internal records on excel in a timely and accurate manner;
- Organising corporate events for staff and external stakeholders; and
- Completing all administrative support duties as required by the team including filing, photocopying and proof reading.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a corporate environment and will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as evident in proficiency in MS Office Suite. You will be an organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required. Given the nature of our client, you will be professionally presented and will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority. Finally, the ideal candidate will fit in with a motivated and dynamic team of professionals.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package, dependent on experience;
- Immediate start;
- Convenient CBD location with harbour views; and
- A friendly and dynamic workplace culture with the opportunity for career progression.