You are here
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
My client is a world leader in the Technology industry, a global organisation with the HQ of Sydney based in Macquarie Park
They are an innovative business that continually strives to diversify themselves ensuring they are ahead of the market, whether that be the products and services they offer or the customer service they provide. This role is working alongside the customer service team to coordinate the logistics of the products and manage the process business to end.
The responsibilities of this Administrator/Coordinator role will include the following. There is also potential to grow the scope of the role and increase the exposure of this position to the rest of the business.
- Coordinate the logistics of products from beginning to end, ensure equipment is delivered to customers within agreed timeframe
- Consult with key stakeholders confirming data and establishing delivery times.
- Process all information through SAP
- Daily liaison with the logistics team to ensure no problems occur
- Provide support to the sales team including customer correspondence.
- Administrative support for the Logistics and Sales team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for such a position will have the following:
- Experience in coordinating sales and delivery processes
- Excellent communication skills and positive team orientation
- Proven ability to set priorities and coordinate numerous and competing assignments simultaneously and respond to critical deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel (i.e. Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Ideally exposure to SAP
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join the team as the new Administrator/Coordinator will suit a candidate that has strong administration skills, and that can think commercially. This role will support the wider business therefore a strong sense of team work is important.
In return the business can offer a dynamic work environment, a collaborative culture and career opportunities.