You are here
Experienced Junior Administrator to join reputable Government Department
3 month contract, located in Gladesville, Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a leading public-sector Government agency located in Gladesville, Sydney.
The organisation helps to ensure training and workforce development within the NSW Health Service is of an appropriate standard and meets the operational and service needs of the public health system.
The successful candidate will provide high level administrative support to a small team in a team-orientated working environment.
As an Administration Officer, key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively contribute to the smooth running of a cohesive, engaged, high-performing and productive program team
- Support delivery of program and project operations including the logistical organisation of events, workshops and programs
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff, contractors and stakeholders as required
- Draft written materials to a high standard (including correspondence, agendas, minutes, reports and briefs)
- Develop and apply expertise in using databases and other information management tools (e.g. TRIM, Excel, Moodle or other Learner Management Systems)
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a customer service approach
- High level organisational skills, with the ability to work across multiple tasks and balance workload priorities
- Strong initiative and self-motivation when approaching tasks at hand
What's on Offer
- 3 month contract with potential for extension
- Highly competitive salary
- Parking on-site