You are here
- Reception/Administration position
- SAP experience is ideal
About Our Client
The business is recognised for its household name products and premium brand. Based in Brookvale this is a great permanent opportunity for someone that is available immediately.
The company prides itself on the friendly, approachable culture in the office, and whilst this is a stand alone role based on Reception the support will be there should you need it.
The role of Administrator/Receptionist in this instance is a very varied position as you will also sit on Reception. The main duties will be the following:
- Monitoring reception
- Giving out security passes
- Signing visitors in and out
- Administration for the team with a focus on processing orders
- Use of SAP
- Printing, filing, faxing
- Booking couriers
- Any other ad hoc admin
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this temporary Administrator/Receptionist position would have the following:
- A strong background in administration with a focus on the use of SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately
- A positive work ethic and friendly nature
- Reception experience would be ideal
What's on Offer
This is a chance to be part of a brilliant company for a few weeks, it's the opportunity to see how a company such as this one operates and advance your skill set.
As the Administrator/Receptionist you'll be representing the company to any visitors and clients so this position is ideal for someone who enjoys interaction with all levels of personnel.