You are here
This position is now filled
ADP Payroll Officer
- Convenient city location
- Fast paced and exciting retail operation
About Our Client
Our Client is Australia's largest member owned retailer who pride themselves on having a great team culture and access to team discounts.
This job requires skills/experience in the following areas:
- 2+ years' experience processing payroll via ADP Payforce either for ADP or an ADP client.
- Experience in the End to End processing and preparation of pay cycles for up to 700+ team
- Experience working with a time and attendance systems is essential
- Produce payroll reports accurately and efficiently
- Answering all payroll queries
- Knowledge of HR would be highly advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Efficient data entry
- Effective communicator
- Great team player
The Successful Applicant
The suitable applicant would be available to commence immediately, therefore we encourage all applicants to apply as soon as possible.
What's on Offer
On offer is a brilliant work environment and a supportive team culture. The location in Sydney's CBD is and you will have the opportunity to complete part-time hours in a fast paced and exciting retail operation.