You are here
- Temporary to permanent position
- Community-focused business
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized Not for Profit located in Sydneys growing Western region. Their current services focus on the betterment of certain members in the community and aim to help those at risk and those not able to help themselves.
Located in the Penrith area, their office provides on-site parking or is easily accessible by Public Transport.
This long term view contract will have you responsible for assisting their existing Finance team with Full Function Accounts Payable. This will include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Other ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have experience across the following:
- A minimum of 5 years full function Accounts Payable
- Ability to process at least 30 invoices per day
- 2 years of recent experience with TechOne
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an ongoing contract with a growing Not for Profit. For the right candidate, this role has a high chance of going permanent.