You are here
Assistant Project Officer- Aboriginal Strategy and Policy Unit
Join the Aboriginal Strategy and Policy Unit
Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable government body with offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Responsible for improving the provision of government services across NSW, our client is currently experiencing a period of growth and transformation. As such, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Project Officer to join the Aboriginal Strategy and Policy Unit on a permanent basis.
As an Assistant Project Officer your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Help manage and monitor a range of projects for the Aboriginal Strategy and Policy Unit;
- Assist and manage the preparation of project related documents and resourcing documentation and document control;
- Liaise with functional teams and external stakeholders regarding project status and implementation issues;
- Coordinate resources and managing deliverables and tasks; and
- General Adhoc administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have experience working in a highly administrative background and/or as an Assistant Project Coordinator. Also, the individual must have good verbal and written communication skills. Furthermore it is essential that the individual can effectively communicate with people at all levels maintaining a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement. Due to the nature of the role, being highly organised and working in a diligent manner is required.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position available;
- Working alongside an amazing and encouraging team; and
- Sydney CBD location.