You are here
B2B Inside Sales Consultant
- Growing Multinational business
- Convenient CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a front-runner in the payment solutions sector and provides business with cost and logistic efficient options which save them time and money. The organization operates on a global scale and has an exciting period of growth projected over the next 5 years. This is a rare opportunity to commence a role and be a crucial contributor to this exciting period.
This is a phone-based sales role in which you will be accountable for achieving metrics for Sales targets and growth of accounts. You will be required to undertake a high volume of outbound calls to potential and existing clients with an intention to sell based on their business needs. The various tasks and responsibilities expected of the successful applicant in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively plan and manage sales leads as required nationally
- Assist in developing/establishing scripts to use for Telesales environment
- Conduct Warm and / or Cold calling of prospective customers in designated target market segments to qualify leads and explain type and benefits of services or products offered
- Achieve and exceed prescribed sales performance targets, including monthly card sales targets and minimum call targets
- Build professional relationships with all prospects
- Provide Market Intelligence feedback to the Management Team
- Maintain a database of qualified leads and establish necessary criteria to close sales
- Data Entry - input all relevant information into sales/ CRM system
- Regularly follow up all leads and satisfy all criteria to maximise prospect conversion.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve results
- Other administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate past competencies in some key selection criteria, including:
- Experience with excelling in a previous, high volume outbound sales role
- Prior experience effectively a CRM (Salesforce preferable)
- Prior experience in business-to-business (B2B) outbound sales
- Strong track record of achieving/overachieving sales targets
- Solution focused approach to selling
The successful individual will ideally be highly motivated, looking to progress their sales career in a forward motion.
What's on Offer
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to sell products directly into businesses to benefit their bottom line. You will be highly rewarded for strong performance, as well as be exposed to a progression pathway both locally and internationally.