You are here
Billings Officer - Aged Care Industry
- Long term contract with potential for permanency
- Excellent workplace culture
About Our Client
Located it modern CBD offices, our client is renown for their excellent workplace culture and exciting team based environment. Having experience significant growth in the last 18 months, this newly created role will join an established accounts team of highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your duties will include:
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations of multiple accounts
- Liaising with customers and relevant points of contact
- Assist with month end journals
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Process resident billings and ensure they are on time and accurate
- Process and ensure direct debits are correctly maintained when transfer, discharges, & admissions of residents occur
- Ensure all resident fees and charges are up to date and in the billing system accurately.
- Generate and distribute Sundry Debtor invoices
- Process adjustments
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the full function of accounts receivable. They will be forward thinking and be prepared to back their judgement and make decisions on their own. Experience within the Aged Care industry is very highly regarded for this role, particularly in regards to associated billings procedures. Experience using at least two major ERP systems is essential and intermediate excel skills are required.
What's on Offer
- Access to public transport
- Long term contract
- Modern offices