You are here
Bookkeeper- MYOB Accountright
About Our Client
Our client established themselves in the mid 2000's and have grown since then to become a successful and respected business within the hospitality industry. With offices based in the heart of South Melbourne, a need has arisen for a versatile Bookkeeper to join them on a temporary basis.
Reporting into the CFO, your role will include however not be limited to the following functions
- Processing of sales, purchases, banking as well as reporting on these
- Processing end to end Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Posting of journal entries
- Liaising with key suppliers and customers
- Any other ad-hoc duties required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have used MYOB Accountright in a previous similar position. You will be able to prioritise tasks and have an understanding of freight, logistics and stock movement. Written and verbal communications will be outstanding and you will have a good understanding of the Melbourne metropolitan area.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Potential for job to go permanent
- Hospitality industry