You are here
- Immediate start
- Great location in Brookvale, with onsite parking
About Our Client
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to develop their bookkeeping experience within a specialised account and financing company. An immediate start, based in Brookvale with parking available, this position would offer an opportunity to be challenged with continued career growth and development.
Our client prides themselves on being engaged with their staff and are continually looking to expand their opportunities within Sydney. As the Bookkeeper you will be reporting to the Managing Director and assisting the finance department.
The duties for the Bookkeeper position will include the following:
- Accounts payable duties including high volume invoice and purchase order processing
- Accounts receivable duties including: daily bank and credit card reconciliations
- Payroll processing via Xero and MYOB systems.
- Checking timesheets and superannuation calculations
- Completing month end duties for both accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with general ledger contributions
- Assist with additional administration and financial duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Bookkeeping position would have the following:
- Proven experience within Bookkeeping (including duties of accounts payable, receivable and payroll)
- Strong understanding of MYOB, Xero and Excel Advanced (V Look Ups and Pivot Tables)
- Clear and professional communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Positive work ethic and willingness to learn
- Current drivers licence and own transport
What's on Offer
The role of Bookkeeper is offering a temporary to permanent progression and growth opportunity along with a competitive salary. Located in Brookvale, offers the perk of on-site parking and has an immediate start.