You are here
- Permanent Opportunity willing to wait for notice periods
- Beautiful location and office
About Our Client
My client is a local name in the North Shore whose strong brand identity is synonymous with sophistication, elegance and luxury. They have venues across the Sydney region that have transformed and revitalised some of the city's most historic buildings while keeping their original character and charm.
They are looking for a Bookkeeper to blend in with their team environment who is enthusiastic and brings that little bit extra to the team. This role will reporting into the group General Manager
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable responsibilities
- Daily Bank reconciliation
- Prepare BAS statements
- Assist in processing of weekly payroll
- Reconcile PAYG payments, Payroll Tax, and Superannuation payments
- Supervision of assistant Bookkeeper
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a positive, enthusiastic and switch on. They will have previously worked in a similar role and will have varied experience in the area of Transactional Finance. They will have excellent written and more importantly verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the Lower North Shore for an absolutely stand out Bookkeeper for a company in the Hospitality Industry.