You are here
Full-function Bookkeeping role
Great company culture
About Our Client
Our client operates as one of the largest third-party logistics providers throughout Australia. They adopt a customer focused approach operating across a range of sectors, including Retail and FMCG, warehousing and distribution.
You will be responsible for the companies Finances, reporting, taxes, payroll and coordination of administrative procedures. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Responsible for timely, accurate and consistent reporting of financial information, including full monthly closing
- Reporting of financial information according to group guidelines and deadlines
- Coordination of accounting and tax audits
- Timely and accurate VAT and tax returns according to (local) legislation (BAS)
- Timely and accurate personnel administration and personnel entitlements
- Payroll for over 100 employees
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have industry experience within a similar role. You will be results orientated with an exceptional eye for detail. You will demonstrate the ability to be able to communicate with various stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, whilst conducting yourself in a professionally. Extensive experience using Oracle and an intermediate level (V look ups & Pivot tables) of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position at a well-established company offering a competitive salary. It is conveniently located in Melbourne's West with onsite parking.