You are here
Growing Australian Business
About Our Client
Our Client is in the funds and asset management space. Operating across Australia this organisation has a varied and growing asset portfolio. Our Client is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join their friendly team in the heart of Sydney CBD. This is a permanent part-time role (3 days a week).
Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monthly reconciliations of AR and AP
- Processing accounts payable invoices (100-200 invoices per week)
- Following up on credit and invoices
- Balance sheet, credit card and bank reconciliations
- Assist with the payroll (115 people on a fortnightly basis)
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
You will have minimum 5 years experience in a Bookkeeping/Office Manager role and have used MYOB in the past. You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbally. You will be a proactive worker and an involved team-player. You will have great attention to detail with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
What's on Offer
- Work in a friendly and team-focused environment
- Work for a growing organization
- Work in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Flexible working days chosen by you!