You are here
Business Development Executive
- Build exciting new relationships
- Be involved in an innovative publishing company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading health care publishing company within Australia, who pride themselves on being innovative and creative, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and maintaining a professional appearance within the industry. They help to lead and develop their people, So that they are empowered to maximise their potential. Modern offices located Chatswood with excellent access to public transport.
As a business development executive you will be required to:
- Generate sales and revenue by maintaining and developing new and current relationships;
- Meet and exceed set individual and team KPIs;
- Maintain sales records and documentation efficiently; and
- Monitor and analyse market trends and competitors in order to identify new leads.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with sales and/or marketing and an understanding of the health care and pharmacy industry;
- Experience in online and telecommunication sales;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High degree in computer literacy (e.g. MS Office);
- You will be self-motivated, organised and energetic, with the ability to adapt within a growing business.
What's on Offer
You will be provided with extensive and ongoing training as well as being part of a high performing team. Attractive salary with bonus commission on offer at a great north shore location with ease of access to transport.