You are here
Business Sales Consultant
North Sydney location + immediate start
Opportunity for further progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest providers of employment relations consultancy services in the world, servicing a growing number of commercial clients. Priding themselves on provided exceptional customer service, our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth. With an organisational culture centred on promoting the development of their staff, our client is looking to welcome an additional Business Sales consultant to their team.
Working closely alongside a Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities, main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Contacting leads and attending prospect meetings;
- Self-lead generations and securing new business opportunities;
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives; and
- Ensuring a high standard of professionalism and customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 6 months experience in telesales;
- B2B experience (not essential but desirable);
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn; and
- The desire to remain in Australia long-term.
What's on Offer
Our client is proud to offer:
- A competitive base salary and generous commission structure;
- The opportunity to progress and develop; and
- Ongoing training and development.