You are here
Buyer's Administration Assistant
A convenient Sydney CBD location
Attractive hourly rate- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian fashion brand who has seen continuous growth and success. They are a retailing leader of the best Australian and international brands and focus on staying ahead of market trends which allows them to offer in-demand brands throughout their department stores and online platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quantify and complete Buyer orders.
- Monitor product performance.
- Assist the Buyer to maintain reorders.
- Monitor advertising stock back up and performance.
- Monitor and maintain purchasing, sales and inventory levels.
- Monitor basic stock performance and recommend action to Buyer/ Merchandise Planner as necessary.
- Monitor supplier deliveries and action as appropriate within policy.
- Allocate stock to stores.
- Other ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as directed.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
- Similar experience within administration.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work and who will thrive in a dynamic, team-based workplace.
- Given the nature of our client's industry, you will be highly presentable.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel- including Pivot tables and V-look ups
What's on Offer
- A convenient Sydney CBD location
- Attractive hourly rate- Immediate Start
- The opportunity to gain experience in the fashion industry.