You are here
Cabinet and Parliamentary Inquiry Officer
- Great Location, close to public transport!
- Immediate Start and attractive hourly rate!
About Our Client
Our client is a driving force within infrastructure project provision, our client is seeking to temporarily appoint a Cabinet and Parliamentary Inquiry Officer to join an influential team. They can offer a diversified working environment and a competitive hourly rate.
- Excellent negotiation, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyse complex information and re-write in plain English within strict deadlines.
- High level experience in the preparation and delivery of Parliamentary and Ministerial support materials
- Strong understanding of State Government systems, policies and practices including the workings of a Ministerial Office, Parliament and Cabinet.
- Proven capacity to manage competing deadlines and work within tight time frames in a high voloume area.
- Excellent , analytical, and problem solving skills and ability to handle onfidential and sensitive information.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have high level experience in the preparation and delivery of Parliamentary and Ministerial support materials.
- Negotiating with and influencing senior managers across the cluster to meet strict deadlines and produce accurate and timely responses for government requests.
- Analysing complex information and writing and preparing material to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity with an attractive hourly rate;
- Great location close to public transport
- Immediate Start
- Six month contract