You are here
- Leading Professional Services Firm
- Melbourne CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian Professional Services firm who advise mid and large sized Australian and international companies across a range of industries. The firm has a very strong reputation as being a workplace of choice with a working culture that is supportive, friendly and caring.
You will be responsible for coordinating the catering requirements for both internal and external stakeholders. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Taking orders and making/serving beverages
- Meeting room set up for internal meetings and functions
- Ensuring all kitchens are fully stocked
- Ordering catering and ensuring catering is delivered in a timely manner
- Administration requirements
- Customer service
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a polished and professional candidate with a customer service focus. You will pride yourself on your engaging nature and corporate presentation. Candidates who have previously worked in a similar role within a corporate environment will be looked upon favourably. This role is Monday to Friday.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a highly respected firm as an integral part of their business services team. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and friendly team environment.