You are here
About Our Client
National building and construction company working closely with insurance companies.
Your day to day task with include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with customers and keep them informed throughout the repair process
- Regularly and proactively update insurer systems to ensure KPI's are met
- Coordinate building supervisor's calendars including the scheduling of job completion assessments
- Provide administrative support as requested by the Office Manager
- locate new jobs to Building Supervisors as directed by the Office Manager / Branch Manager
- Review Supervisor report daily
- Follow up trade contractors to ensure the timely provision of contractor invoices
- Issue purchase orders to trade contractors as directed by the Building Supervisor
- Ad hoc administration tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be confident, friendly, well presented and have an engaging, outgoing personality.
Essential key strengths include :
- Construction and building environment background
- Solid time management and self sufficiency
- professional phone manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- fast paced and high volume information experience
- Excellent time management skills
What's on Offer
Permanent role for long term stability in a lovely family run company.