You are here
Client Coordinator/Service Scheduler
Great working environment.
Rewarding, broad role with scope to grow.
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected national business that has been operating in Australia for more than 40 years. They are an industry leader and the key to their success has been to invest in training and development to ensure that the job is always done right for their customers the first time.
The successful candidate will act as the crucial first point of contact for a number of high value enterprise and government accounts. You will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Raise work orders in Pronto.
- Determining and meeting internal and external KPI's such as breakdown response times.
- Scheduling and allocating of technicians including booking travel to regional areas where required.
- Updating, printing and collation of documents for record keeping.
- Principle contact and liaison with the customer's maintenance department, to ensure a professional maintenance service is provided in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to internal stakeholders when required.
- Identify and secure parts and material required to complete the work.
- Raising invoices in Pronto.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position we require at least twelve months of fire industry experience in a similar role. In addition, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with the Pronto software package.
- Good working knowledge of Australian Fire Standards.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- High levels of organisation, prioritisation and time management.
- Current police clearance (or the ability to obtain one).
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent full time position in a growing company with an excellent remuneration package and free parking on site!