You are here
Client Payroll Officer
- Immediate start available
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest outsourced salary packaging companies. The company's key strength is its unique partnership approach to salary packaging administration, which puts its clients in control from implementation through to FBT year-end processing.
Working in a key function within the Operations Group you will be the primary liaison between out client and it's client's payroll contacts, building and managing excellent relationships.
You will be responsible managing interactions with all clients specifically in relation to answering and following-up Client enquiries, allocating and reconciling large deposits and transactional based processing for these clients. Further you will be responsible for answering and follow-up of internal stakeholder queries relating to your clients.
The Successful Applicant
The desired candidate will;
- Demonstrated strong customer service approach
- Have well developed written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data, identify problems and solutions
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practices of salary packaging and novated leasing
- Knowledge of corporate finance processes
- Excellent time management, organisational and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Culturally appropriate communication skills to relate to people from diverse backgrounds and people with diverse abilities
- Capacity to use standard office computing and electronic systems at an advanced level
Ideally tertiary studies in finance, business management or related disciplines.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- CBD Location
- Fantastic Working Environment