You are here
This position is now filled
Client Service Consultant
- Kick-start your career in Banking and Financial services with a leading organi
- Modern workspace located in Sydney's CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation ranked amongst the top 50 banks worldwide, and pride themselves on their cultural diversity and exceptional service to customers and businesses. Their mission is to continue to develop their global presence in the Asia-Pacific region whilst maintaining a strong focus on the growth of their domestic businesses, and are now seeking a Graduate Client Services Consultants to join their dedicated team. With extensive training and opportunities to develop your career in a supportive and engaging environment, you will gain a deeper understanding of customer needs in the ever-expanding financial services market.
Working as part of a supportive, high-performing team as a Customer Service Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and/or initiating calls to clients;
- Continuous learning of technical aspects of core and specialised retail products;
- Identifying leads, value-adds and solutions for our clients and drive sales performance;
- Taking ownership of client enquiries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems;
- Providing feedback and influencing sales and product team to help drive innovation; and
- Trade execution on behalf of clients on domestic and international markets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicants will:
- Have previous experience in Customer Service and Sales and be able to demonstrate a customer centric approach;
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of a call centre environment;
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to follow processes and procedures;
- Ability to adapt to change and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks; and
- Willingness to learn and develop your financial services skills and knowledge.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive organisation within a Client Services position. With multiple opportunities on offer this is your chance to develop your current skillset with training provided to help you find your feet and jumpstart your career within this globally recognised organisation. With a motivated attitude and strong-achievement drive, you are sure to succeed. Located in modern offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD.